Please complete this pre-treatment form (click here) and bring it to your appointment.
We value our reputation as a spa providing not only excellence in technical services, but creating an atmosphere of genuine caring and concern for your well-being. Please don’t hesitate to advise us if you need any assistance or have any questions.
- Appointments. Being on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated so that you may receive your full service and our other guests are not inconvenienced. Please arrive 15-30 minutes in advance of your appointment to allow time for you to change into a robe, complete our Guest Pre-Treatment form and to relax prior to your service. 30 minutes is suggested if you are having facial or body treatments.
- Cancellations. Should a cancellation or date change be necessary, we request a minimum of 24-hours notice for any single service. A 48-hour notice is required for any multiple service or spa package cancellation. The full service will be charged on any late cancellations or no-show appointments.
- Guest Pre-Treatment Form. Prior to your service, you may be required to complete a Guest Pre-Treatment form to safeguard your well-being and comfort, and to allow us to safely deliver our services by minimizing any risk of injury. Please read our Explanatory Information Sheet to obtain further details on why the conditions and questions included on the Pre-Treatment Form are relevant to the services we provide. East Wing Spa assures and maintains confidentiality of the strictest standards. *If you would like to complete the Pre-Treatment Form and bring it with you on the day of your appointment, click form to print.
- Pricing. East Wing Spa reserves the right to modify, discontinue, or raise prices on certain treatments without prior notification to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met. If you have any questions, please ask us when you book your appointment.
- Gratuities. Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients with the exception that a service charge is automatically applied. Gift certificates do not include gratuity unless noted otherwise.
- Method of Payment. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, business and personal checks and cash.
- Age Requirement. The Spa is an adult oriented atmosphere; therefore we are not able to accept appointments for children under the age of 16 years, unless accompanied by a parent. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the spa unless they are receiving services. Children under the age of 18 may need a signed waiver and/or accompaniment by a parent or adult guardian for services. Online bookings cannot be made by or for persons under 18 years of age. Please contact the spa for further information.
- Gift Certificates. A East Wing Spa gift certificate makes a wonderful gift for any special occasion, holiday or cause for celebration. Gift certificates are not refundable, not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. Please review all terms and conditions.
- For Your Comfort. We request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or prescription medications as some services may be contraindicated. Please advise our professional staff of any allergies or sensitivities or if you are pregnant.Please feel free to request a male or female therapist. Our therapists are highly trained to be sensitive to your comfort and modesty at all times.
- For the comfort of all of our clients, East Wing Spa is a smoke-free environment. So you may fully enjoy your spa experience, and as a courtesy to other guests, cell phone should be turned off.
- Robes and slippers are provided for your comfort. For the protection of your clothing, we ask that you wear the robe that is provided. Please deposit them in the hamper at the conclusion of your service.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for the loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables with you during your appointments. To secure your appointment, we will request a credit card or gift certificate number, however you can pay for your services on the day of your appointment with cash, check, credit card or gift certificate.
- We do not perform any massage treatments during the first trimester of pregnancy.